Saturday, March 28, 2009

EARTH HOUR TONIGHT - DIERKS COOL QUOTE

This Saturday, March 28, will mark Earth Hour, an initiative of the World Wildlife Federation (WWF) in which people around the world are being encouraged to switch their lights off between 8:30 and 9:30pm in a bid to reach the target of one billion people who are committed to fighting climate change.

“I think it’s an honor for Nashville to be included in the list of flagship cities being asked to help promote Earth Hour. Climate change is for real and I’d like for my daughter to enjoy this beautiful world as much as I have. Personally, I’m hoping to be down in one of the Lower Broadway honky-tonks at 8:30! Acoustic hour at Robert’s…Cool!” -Dierks Bentley

So, who's headed to Robert's tonight? Oh how I wish I lived in Nashville!

Source: http://www.looktothestars.org/news/2273-celebrities-send-messages-of-support-for-earth-hour

Related DBC blog: "Dierks To Go Dark For Earth Hour" from February 28.

No comments:

Post a Comment